The Fidelity Youth Empowerment Academy (FYEA) was created as a bridge to link Nigerian youths especially those in the tertiary institutions with the skill and tools needed to become financially independent while still in school.
This project is in its 3rd year and has positively impacted the lives of over 1,500 Nigerian youths across four geo-political zones and five States.
The success of this project lies in the fusion of vocational and digital skills and enterprise training. For FYEA, the greatest catalyst to the change we are currently seeing in our past participants is the personal affirmation to stay committed during and after the process.
- To create an engaging platform to enable financial self-reliance in the Nigerian youth
- To build a creative mindset of self-employment and job creation among Nigerian undergraduate
- To enhance the development of the micro-economy of each community where the program is held
- To create a medium for building entrepreneurial spirit in our undergraduates
THE FYEA PROJECT OBJECTIVE IS TO: T.E.M.P.T
- Teach: participants the skill that has economic value within their local community.
- Equip: with tools of the trade and SME driven banking products
- Measure: and track progress through mentoring
- Provide: insight and long-term strategy on how to run a profitable micro business.
- Train: participants on how to be self motivated leaders.
SPECIAL GUEST & HOST
H.E, MOHAMMED SANUSI II, SARKIN KANO