VENUE: University of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu State
On Monday April 18, 2016, Fidelity Bank PLC launched the Maiden edition of the Fidelity Youth Empowerment Academy at the University Of Nigeria Nsukka. It was a 5-day Youth empowerment program that trained over two hundred undergraduates of the University.
FYEA inspired, educated and equipped the beneficiaries. We helped them understand that they can do anything they put their minds to. Their is power in them if only they can trust themselves to take a leap of faith into greatness. Some of the beneficiaries have gone on to win awards in their skill area, some have been featured on international TV series programs, while others are currently serving or running community level businesses.
- Cloth Embellishment
DIGNITARIES IN ATTENDANCE:
- H.E. Mrs. Monica Ugochi Ugwuanyi – First Lady Enugu State
- Professor Benjamin C. Ozunmba – Vice Chancellor – UNN
- Managing Director Fidelity – Mr. Nnamdi Okonkwo represented by Leo Ezeogu – Regional Bank Manager Fidelity Bank
- Alistair Soyode – MD/CEO – BEN TV London
- Dr. Olisah Okeke – ICT Director – UNN
- Ms Chioma – South East Director, Industrial Training Fund